View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 02:37 PM   #64
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Today, we face our first tough test of the year against Nebraska at home. However, they have had two tough losses that have dropped them out of the top 25. Harrison Beck is a redshirt freshman who is starting for them. He has a very strong arm and good accuracy, but he is young and prone to mistakes. He isn't very mobile. Marlon Lucky is an impact running back with very good skill. He is a competent receiver as well as runner. Dane Todd is a senior FB who is quite talented. Terrence Nunn is their best receiver but Isaiah Fluellen is a real burner that scares me. Their offensive line is reasonably good and Kurt Mann is a star at center. Jay Moore is a star at left end and will be difficult for my young offensive line to contain. Steve Octavien is an impact ROLB and he could make things tough for our team. Their corners are good. Andrew Shanie is a very good FS. However, their SS is a big weak link. Donnell Whitworth is a true freshman and he isn't that good. He is slow and makes mistakes. I'll be running some deep routes against him.

We are using the same lineup, but if their defensive gets too much pressure on Booty, I might bring Hinds in.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote