Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 02:11 PM   #19
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

ive never told anyone this, but i think theres a ghost kitty at my house. dont laugh i am serious.
this all happens when im in bed trying to sleep (about to fall asleep or in the morning half awake)
anyone who owns a cat and has had one jump up on his bed and walk on it while your there sleeping know that feeling of a cat walking on your bed. you can feel each time he moves his foot to a new spot while walking. well ghost kitty has done that to me dozens of time (that ive known) over the years. the very first time i noticed it i thought it was a real cat he had me fooled, i rose up from my bed and was about to say "shoo kitty" only to realize there was no cat in my room. kind of spooked me knowing how sure i was it was the cat doing the walking.

i can now tell the difference between ghost kittey and my own cat, GK puts about half as much weight into his walk, he also walks from side to side on my bed and up and down it before dissapearing. ive got up and looked many times, reaching out to pet it (thinking its my cat) only to see nothing.

no ive never seen a ghost, only the feeling of a cat walking on my bed where there is no cat

Last edited by bulletsponge : 12-15-2014 at 02:12 PM.
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote