View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 09:47 PM   #695
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
I think Booker had a moment or two early but think Pete did pretty good overall. I think Warren, Sanders as well as Biden were who we thought they all were.
My wife who has been a public schoool teacher 6 years in a high risk school by choice gets irritated by Warren repeatedly using the I was a school teacher card. She was a school teacher for a year and gave it up to go be a high priced corp lawyer.

I honestly think Harris and Castro are the only 2 that you could say had a bad night.

Warren and Biden performed similarly well. Sanders problem is when you get outside of his primary interest issues he loses steam and tends to try to steer back to those issues.

Beto had his best night, but he would be best served to run for senate again.

Buttigieg was solid throughout and had a fantastic response to the adversity question. He closed strong. He could be an outstanding presidential candidate in the future, but I'm not sure if the timing is ever going to align with his popularity.

Yang isn't winning this, but he belongs in an administration.

Klobuchar has probably surprised me the most. She's had a solid night and stood out to an extent.

EDIT: Booker had a hell of night as well. I honestly have no idea how he isn't polling better.

Last edited by Atocep : 09-12-2019 at 09:53 PM.