View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #247
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Did my first run this morning. Just a 20 minute run to get started and not get too ambitious. Last summer, I ran for 3 miles on my first run, which was a little too much. Wanted to be a little more conservative this time.

Anyhow, I ran 2.15 miles in 20 minutes for a 9:19 pace, with mile splits of 9:26 & 9:19. Not a bad start. I think all the walking I've been doing recently helped me a bit. I walked 3 miles afterward to cool down.

Can't get my info from RunKeeper to Strava. Must be a step I am missing...

Good job on the run. I'm not sure if there is a way that I know of to sync directly from runkeeper to strava. There are a few tools that people use to sync to both runkeeper and strava at the same time. If you are using the runkeeper app on your phone, the most common that I know of is people switch to using ismoothrun app instead and that then can save to both strava and runkeeper I believe.

Now that your run is already on runkeeper, you can manually go to your run in runkeeper and at the bottom of the page viewing that run there is an option to export to GPX. If you export that you can then import that file in to strava manually.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote