View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 08:47 PM   #143
SnDvls
Pro Starter

WCW Thursday Thunder
Thursday, Week 1, March 1998
Dean Smith Center, NC

Pre Show Dark Match
Bubba Ray Dudley defeated Hugh Morrus (D+)

Pre Show Dark Match
The Nasty Boys defeated Public Enemy (D)

Steven Regal defeated Rick Martel to retain the WCW TV Title (D+)

A video is shown again highlighting all the attacks that have happened in the last few weeks by the unknown attacker (B)

Dean Malenko defeated Raven (C-)

Gene Okerlund hypes the main event tonight Hogan vs Flair (B)

Harlem Heat defeated Ted DiBiase & Mike Rotundo to retain the WCW Tag Team Titles (C-)

Konnan confronts Bret Hart backstage and tells him that it's people like Bret that are keeping good workers like him down (B-)

Kevin Nash defeated Davey Boy Smith (C)

Hollywood Hulk Hogan is seen talking to someone in the shadows (B-) and we learn that he is asking for the "task" to be done tonight

after commercial we come back to see Ric Flair layed out on the ground thanks to a suprise attack (B+) the mystery attacker has struck again.

Curt Hennig defeated Chris Benoit (C+)

Bret Hart defeated Scott Hall by DQ due to interference by Konnan to retain the WCW US Title (B)

Hogan comes out and taunts Ric Flair and WCW telling them that he knows who the attacker is and that this is the nWo's plan to take out WCW once and for all. (B) As he continues to talk it appears the main event is off when Ric Flair appears limping his way to the ring (B+)

Ric Flair defeated Hulk Hogan (A)

Show Rating: B

Show Thoughts

Well I had hoped for some better matches and ratings, but it appears my announcing team is hurting me here so a quick shake up will happen before the next show.

So will the mystery attacker be revieled on Nitro? Find out this Monday on TNT
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote