View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:48 AM   #93
Thomkal
Head Coach

Good morning my fellow Lightbringers. I suppose it should come as no surprise that the servants of the Red Death have infiltrated this meeting, but I have confidence in our ability to ferret them out despite their vast power.

I must admit that I'm overwhelmed at the scope of the investigation we must undertake. The evil-doers seem to have so many places and guises to hide under and even when we find one we may not know the full extent of their power from their name alone. And then there are these items, one of which we all have and I'm guessing that their true abilities are greatly unknown to us. So much is unclear to us now, and we must be careful about what we reveal, but reveal we must as some point if we are ever going to defeat the Servants.

Okay roleplaying over. I have some idea what my item could do from its name, but it would be a guess. Doesn't seem like a harmful item though. I have to say reading over the ruleset again, I think the odds are really stacked against my fellow Lightbringers because so much is unknown and so much of a chance for corruption, even from our good spellcasters, that I think we have a much tougher chance of winning than the normal village. But hey that's why I signed up-for the challenge.

In a complicated game like this, knowledge is the key I think. We may have to be a bit more forthcoming than normal about things that happen in the game, our character, and our item if we want to give ourselves the best chance of winning it.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote