View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 07:02 AM   #845
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The partying starts almost immediately after the death of Jack The Ripper and goes on well into the night.

Say what you will about the criminal element in Whitechapel, but they do know how to have a good time.

For most, though, they eventually tire of this, because they know there are still killers out there, and more lynching decisions to be made. Will someone die tonight?

There may be little police presence in the district (especially now that Lestrade is dead), but there is a little. The Chief of Inspectors, holing up in the constabulary, orders the arrest of Izulde on suspicion of murder!. The constables pick up Izulde and take him to the small jail in Whitechapel, where he will sit in one of its two cells.

Alas, whatever one may think of Izulde, there are still killers in Whitechapel. In the dead of night, almost morning, a horrifying scream once again pitches into the air from Whitechapel Road. People come rushing from all around to see if another resident has bit the dust.

And they are right. SnDvls lies mangled in an alley near her corner for the night. This is more than a john gone bad. She is torn apart, and blood is everywhere. Is Jack The Ripper still alive or come from the dead?

No, this manner of death is different. But there is one less whore in Whitechapel tonight.

NIGHT TWO ENDS. DAY THREE BEGINS. INDIVIDUAL PMs GOING OUT SHORTLY.

THERE ARE 16 REMAINING ELIGIBLE VOTERS, SO 5 VOTES MINIMUM ARE NEEDED TO HANG SOMEONE.

INSTRUCTIONS ON IZULDE TO FOLLOW.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 11-30-2006 at 07:03 AM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote