View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #246
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger View Post
not missing it at all. I know that's the way they want to go and that makes sense. I just question whether throwing all your eggs in right now is the way to go, especially as the streaming selection is still so hit or miss (right now I have 35 items in my instant saved queue - all titles that used to be available but have been pulled) and since it could also end up being a substantial boost to a major competitor.

Personally, we use the DVD option more (almost 100% for kids movies) but what got me to sign up a year or so ago was the added bonus of having streaming available for those occasional times we wanted to use it. I'm not sure that either option is attractive enough on their own to keep us.

Yeah, I'm kind of weird in that I'm probably 50/50 at this point. But, again, a LOT of the streaming stuff I watch I just wouldn't care about if it wasn't so easy to get to. It's filler for summertime downtime in TV Shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote