View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 09:26 PM   #2
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Location: Osaka, Japan via Honolulu, Hawaii via Birmingham, Alabama
OUT-OF-CHARACTER NOTES

First of all, thanks to Radii for alerting me to the USA Level 8 Mod for Football Manager 2014. I'm happy that it includes two Hawaii-based teams. I thought about running the eighth-division, amateur Hilo Tsunami, but I'm not able to play FM every day or as much as I would like, and that would be too much of a challenge for me right now. Plus, I'm a Honolulu guy anyway.

I'm going to stick it out with the Islanders. I'm not so interested in the climb to MLS as I am just enjoying managing Honolulu. Of course, if we make it all the way to MLS, I'm not going to complain. But that is not necessarily the goal. With that in mind, if I get sacked from Honolulu, the dynasty is over.

I make no guarantees that this dynasty will last. I haven't had a sustained one since my TCY UAB dynasty way back in 2006. I'll do my best, but read at your own risk. Do know that if this dynasty is aborted, you will get a full refund, no questions asked. Might not even get to that point, though, because I could be fired sooner rather than later.

I read all the FM dynasties here, but I'm afraid I can't make mine as detailed as a lot of those, due to time constraints. It'll probably be more along the lines of mrtourette's (which I enjoy a lot!), but we'll see. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Of course, if you want more details about a player, game, team, etc., feel free to ask, and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited by bbgunn : 08-11-2014 at 09:30 PM.
bbgunn is offline   Reply With Quote