View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 04:27 PM   #1033
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
He really is one of the most ignorant motherfuckers that has ever walked the earth. Pistol packing nuns, teachers and cocktail waitresses are the future of controlling gun violence, yep that's it.

Dude, that's exactly how the Rest of the Western World doe... wait, no. They regulate gun ownership beyond a token 'effort'. Sorry, it is a confusing topic. Also, a friend of mine is basically done with a 150 page dissertation on making a rock solid comparison between Trumps rhetoric and those of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and other enlightened great leaders. Main problem is cutting it to 150.

In the hopes it gets through to at least one person, my usually attempt at offering a synopsis i find easy to grasp:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...cs-maps-charts
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 10-27-2018 at 04:28 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote