View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #77
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

J23 manages to spear a number of fish and find some crabs, himself and the tribe enjoys a much more satisfying meal tonight than any of you expected. Indeed, you still have enough food for tomorrow.

Between your efforts in the challenge and working today, your nutritious meal, and then a long miserable night exposed to the elements, you will each lose 6 health points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
I would guess that they all lost 3-4 for the challenge and then depending on their food/shelter would have lost more. Seems like we lost a lot with the amount of food we gathered today. Typically in Survivor food is more important than shelter in the early days, then the trend starts to turn as you are subjected to the elements and become tired from all the challenges you need more rest...just my opinion on the matter though.

SnDvls, I would read it again. Based on what Autumn said, I would say we lost our points from the challenge and our crappy shelter since we apparently have food left over. I should probably devote my points to resting and food since I'm poor at camp (as should whoever is excellent at food finding), but I think most of our tribe should be focusing on recuperating and shelter building.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote