View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 09:34 AM   #472
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
I thought v/v Tender was quite mild in the anger department. Not sure about the couch surfing but I think the in game communication was awesome.

@Autumn: What happened to your second half of D1? That through me for a loop. Interestingly enough how it worked out the read I thought you had mau actually had.

With Brit going down instead of Mau our sorc wasn't around to wreck chaos. If mau went down this is a completely different game.

@telle: Was brit just a coin flip at that point? Your vote on him was the turning point early on.

We had a fight this game? Nothing compared to two games ago! And no we don't allow werewolf fights to bleed over into real life (although he is still kind of miffed that I actively didn't remind him that deadline was approaching Day 1 in the hopes that he'd get lynched instead of me.. I still maintain that it's his responsibility to be aware of the deadline and that we're not supposed to be talking outside of the game anyway).

And about brit, it wasn't much more than a coin flip. I remembered that he had gotten really busy during the last game so thought that could likely continue this game and I don't know mau so I figured I'd give him a chance. Basically we got lucky
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote