View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #2539
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'm eating dinner right now and have a few minuttes and I check back in and nothing's happeneing. I hope somebody used my info. Barring someone else talking on subject, I'll go ahread and chime in with a few more thoughts while I have a few seconds.

1). Why no move towards Lathum? Virtually every single player on teh opposibng team was named, so why not Lathum? Has he been that far above reproach this game that no one would even consider voting him as a bad guy.? Or has he just been under the radar? And what does that signify?

2). It seems a lot more people on my team were behidn the AlanT-cronin duality than it appeared based on conversations here and in our thread after the vote. It's easy to see how multiple players are looking in that direction at the time.

3). path gets mentioned a lot, but I think that is a factor of our team trusting JE at the time more than anything else (ITC said he thought JE was clean, I remember others mentioning it as well including either Passa or Gramm).

I'll even do one better than what was asked of me. I'll publish my own trust list:

Completely Trusted: Noone
Trusted: KWhit
Solid: ITC
Neutral: Everybody else (I've never been on a team with any of them)
Lesser: Swaggs

Why trust KWhit? I've been on a team with him since the very beginning and I have never gotten a wolf vibe from him, so if he is a wolf, then he has, in my opinion, pulled off one of the greatest wolf games so far in 07. I just don't see it.

Because I trust KWhit, I cannot trust Swaggs (the one of us is a wolf comment). However, desptie that said, I;ve not seen that much wolfey behavior from Swaggs, and if he were on my team, I;d watch and wait, and vote if I had to, but would also be happy to work with him, not slander him, and so forth.

ITC seems totally above board so far, however, I admit that if I were a wolf, I would have converted one of the ozzites (assuming they have that poweR) and I woould have made ITC my convert - he's ne and can play that newbiw cards when he screws up and makes a wolf mistake. Plus, I remember how Tyrith and I won as bad guys way back in his first game ever and my second game ever. New guys can win, and they can avoid notice - which makes them a good convert target. He;s teh only Oz left, so he's in a perfect position to be a wolf.

We beleive we killed the Oz convert, if any. SO he can play wwith relative impunity if he's a convert. Plus, he can now tell us ANYTHING he wants and claim that it was said back in the Oz thread, and no one can dispute him. He can make up roles for others, himself, additional info - anything he wants and we can;t stop him. If I were a wolf with the ability to convert, I'd convrt ITC now, if I hadn;t already.

That makes me leary of ITC< but I haven;t seen anything yet, so he's still sorta trusted. You can;t dangle a peach in front of a starving man for long without expecting it to be eaten, after all. ITC is a peach, and with our recent votes, the wolves may very well be on the run.

Hope this helps

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote