View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 06:48 PM   #2540
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Anxiety, thats great info. Thanks. That also clears you a bit in my mind. I think a wolf would have said something like " let me ask my tribe"

I wonder if it is possible AlanT and Path are wolves playing us?

NP buddy. Personally, I think that you are more playign a great game than playign a good UTR wolf game. Of course, I don;t see your thread.

I think that Lupus players were save from night kills until today. Up until one, everyone of us had a "One in Three" mark in teh back of our heads, and thus if a wolf killed one of us durign teh night, the other wolf's mark jumps to "One in Two." Therefore, I think the smart play was to lay off Lupus as night kills.

However, all of that changed when your tribe went down to probably one in three = wolf. Now there are two tribes at that number. Lupus is no longer safe from night kills.

Honestly, I have no idea who I'd vote for our council. I've not seen wolf in either, to be frank. ITC makes the great conversion target - but to vote for him I have to be convinced that it is likey the wolves can convert and likely that we haven't already killed the convert. Althoguh they could probably do it again. Or Swaggs could jump up in my mind and KWhit fall as a result if I saw some different things from him in here that I don;t see in your thread. It;s just that if KWhit is a wolf, he totally fooled me, you know?

So that's where I am right now

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 02-17-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote