View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 07:51 PM   #2544
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post

Even if your tribe is agaisnt revealing everythingt AlanT, I;d still like to see what you think. Let us know!

You might not want to know what I think fully as right now out of people I trust the least I think you are a likely wolf. I just got through posting my thoughts in my tribe forum but might as well post them here too. I'll add a few more things here as well I suppose to go back on my thoughts for a little bit longer.

Basically I just got to drive about an hour in the car so had alot of time to think about things.. my thoughts on people:

First: Helsing tribe. I have a 50% chance of guessing the wolf in my tribe. My gut instinct is the wolf is Lathum based mostly on how he has reacted to stuff. Sndvls has been pretty solid the entire game and I don't really remember him directing or steering anything in a way that seems off to me. I mostly suspect Lathum right now because of how he has played the last day and a half and usually in cases like this though my gut feeling is entirely wrong. Up until this morning for pretty much the entire game I had honestly felt our wolf was actually Grammaticus. Even when I was upset with Passacaglia, I don't know that I really honestly felt he was a wolf, I think I just felt he was duped. I felt Grammaticus was our wolf. I was wrong there as we can see.

Lupus Tribe: We know that wolf is still alive, we have a 33% chance in guessing who it is. I honestly feel the best about Kwhit. Remember back a few days Kwhit voluntarily handed over his immunity idol to Oz for the seer. My understanding is he nor no one else knew if his was the fake wolf immunity or the real one. I have a hard time beliving Kwhit as a wolf would have handed it over to protect the seer in that case. It ended up being the fake idol, but he had no way of knowing that. THat leaves me Swaggs and Anxiety in a pseudo-50/50 chance here too (if I am right about kwhit). I felt pretty strongly that Swaggs was a wolf through the Cronin-me setup vote that happened. He chose not to say who he was voting for that day (when others did), and it felt to me like he was a part of the wolf maneuver to set me up for a lynch that day which backfired on them. I just got through saying in my helsing tribe thread that I felt he was likely good and Anxiety bad.. but I keep going back and forth on that. I really am not sure on the lupus wolf other than I would be shocked if it was Kwhit.

Howard tribe: Part of me strongly wants to believe that Jonathan was the wolf for his maneuvering the vote between cronin and me. I don't see any reason why that vote shouldn't have come in path-swaggs. I think when the wolves killed off Mr.W that night they expected me to get lynched due to no longer having the helsing majority in our own tribe, and one of the helsing members being a wolf. Path spoiled those plans by saying he did not plan on voting for me, that ended up sending Cronin to the lynch. Because of that I have a hard time believing Path is a wolf, but I guess I've seen stranger things.

Convert: I think because of the bodyguard being offed as the first wolf kill, the convert had to have been in Oz tribe. I think it was a possibility of Cronin or Ardent being that convert, but with Cronin's name sent in the vote with mine the other day I have felt it unlikely that he was the convert. Ardent may have been it, but I don't understand if he was a wolf, why he would have had a meltdown like that. Earlier in the game I felt it unlikely that ITC was the convert, but now I think its pretty possible that would be the case.

My personal objective I think right now is probably going to be to push for Swaggs/Anxiety lynches and seeing who votes where and pray we get another reward challenge that gives more info about the wolves.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote