View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 05:13 PM   #1
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up The rebirth of the Treefrogs!

The next installment of the Desktop Dynasties development leagues! Since everything is pretty much functional, and everything that needs to be in the save files has been completed, this is probably as close to the "official dev dynasty" as you can get!

Here are the details for this dynasty:
  • I run the Treefrogs.....again. I can't help it, that bright green is intoxicating.
  • I will do my best to live-stream everything I do in-league via twitch
  • I should be able to post a stream notice here, as well as on the patreon page, with at least a day's notice. I'm going to try and get into a regular schedule pretty quickly, though.
  • Dev notes will mostly be on the patreon page. (link in my sig) It's just so easy to update over there. It's free for everyone, no need to become a patron!
  • Occasionally I'll host a development live-stream, where you can ask questions as I test or develop parts of the game. I'll try to give notice here before I do that too.

My intent with this dynasty is to continue to refine the AI and interface, while letting everyone get a look at how the game works. For the alpha testers, it might be hard to jump right in and know what buttons to click. I think the Dev league is going to be a good way to get a feel for how it all works.

With that, here's the list of players that were invited to the green room! (Note, there were 7 supporters generated in the top 20 players. Hopefully I can draft at least one of them!)
Attached Images
File Type: png draftPool.png (483.3 KB, 27 views)

GoldenCrest Games is offline   Reply With Quote