Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Historical Hegemon Series, 2002
Volume 12c, Maya Restored, the New Meso-American Hegemon
Chapter 4 - Gold Dreams

1 Jan, 1654 – Livestock in Pomo as well

1 Feb – Tea in West Timor

1 Jan, 1655 – In Cochima, Gold!!!

1 Mar – DIP TECH 21 – I can build Chebecks (Galley style ship not good for open seas but great on Black Sea, Med Sea, etc)

1 Apr – Shatteras – 4 dev, woods, grain, 0.02 made here

1 May – Guaycura in Baja with Livestock

1 June – In Juanita we have Copper

1 July – Fur in Potawatomi

I send colonists to Flores from West Timor

1 Sept – ADM TECH #21 – We can make Furnaces, for coal later

15 Feb, 1656 – War in Port/Eng is over.

Here are the Indies. Note that the Mamelukes have expanded here colonially. We have Castile in the Andamans over by Khmer, Portugal in a few islands. They know of the area and are here. They just haven’t entered the Indies proper, but we have. We have come in from the east side and jumped the Pacific Ocean. We haven’t; touched anywhere else, like New Zealand, Australia, etc

We have an Aragonese colony in Africa, and the Dutch have arrived in South America. Lots of competition.

These are active colonizers:

Aragon
Netherlands
England
France
Castille
Mamelukes
Portugal
Maya

I am changing my goals.

I pull my colonists in Juanita and send it to Ambom, over in the Spices Islands proper over in the Banda Sea. It takes more than 400 days to arrive. I’ll set up and then set up another and slow grow here. This will be my new Florida or Baja CA.

My goal is to set up a few colonies here and expand in the Spice islands more quickly. They are more valuable than another 3 or 4 dev fish or Livestock holding on the west coast. I’ll still keep a colonizer there moving up and one in the Midwest, but my extra dork is being committed to here. I don’t need another 10 Furs, Cottons, Tobaccos, Fishes, Livestocks, and Grains any time soon.

1 May – Pomo – Mountains, coastal, 3 dev, 0.04, Livestock, I send these colonists up the coast to Yuki

1 June – West Timor – 10 dev, Tea, grasslands, 0.66 made here, plantation ordered,

1 Oct – Paipai – Gold, 4 dev, Baja CA, I make Baja a state due to its two gold mines, I order a Trade Depot here

I pull colonists from Flores and sent them to Ceram, with a strait connect to Ambom.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote