View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 12:05 AM   #95
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Historical Hegemon Series, 2002
Volume 12c, Maya Restored, the New Meso-American Hegemon
Chapter 5 - Death into Life

1 Feb, 1657 – Naval Supplies in Miami

Know what? I have pushed all of my advisors up to level 5, just to see what would happen. I’m losing 3 gold a month with my massive advisor maintenance and this is with ten colonies right now as well, as we finish off Baja California, that should drop. Right now we have two about ready to finish. I thought about dropping my naval or army maintenance to stay at positive cashflow, but with 9382, I can do this for years and remain above 9000 cash, although eventually I’d wanna change it. This raises my advisers level to 14/8/10 though.

9 April – At the age of 68 our ruler has died!

I spend 193 ADM TO boost my stability back up wiping me out for a bit.

27 April – Royal Marriage with Quito gives us a queen

As you can see, my new ruler is a very, very weak 2/1/2, dropping me to 11/6/9 with my level 5 advisers. You can see my heir, his younger brother, there who’s much better. The heir has gained infertile, which is not good. However, he is expansionistic.

I’ll show you:

This is my stability and expansion tab. This is where you’d see my rebels or issues if we have any (we don’t). You can see my colonial range and colonial growth there. I am getting 180 colonists per year in a colony that doesn’t get any boosts. That means one colony will finish in 5.5 years, without any additional help. With a colonist there, there is a chance each month to get some free boosts, and we get the occasional event due to me taking the ideas expansion and exploration to boost a colony with a few hundred people every couple of years or so. (I just got one for Miami a few months ago)

Now, let’s compare that:

UK that has invested heavily? 120
Dutch? 65
France? 105

We have made this our thing, and the Emperor agrees.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote