View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 10:10 PM   #354
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Alan, I have not gone through each of the posts, but I did note the first post for each person, which is the one that usually reads "villager checking in".

There was not a single one of those 18 that indicated faction. I'll list the post numbers if you want to get down to brass tacks on this point.

If the point was that later in the game people were identifying faction, then I will have to re-read a couple of hundred posts instead of the 50 or so it took to put this list together.

Conceptually, I agree that it is not necessarily the best option for everyone to reveal faction on Day #1.

In terms of why I reacted to it, perhaps it was the next line that followed the part you quoted just now.

As one of the people who revealed as STARS, this caught my attention. As did the "look like you are candidate #1" post this morning. Basically, I have entered Alan T paranoia mode; I guess you can decide whether or not it is worth arguing if it is justified.

I quoted what I said, so not much to argue. You said I said it was an epidemic, I said it was 3-4 people

I asked what the motivation for those people who revealed as such were, and didnt get alot of people responding other than you.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote