View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 12:16 AM   #378
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok.. signs that this game is getting to me.. I actually was laying in bed trying to get some sleep, and things finally clicked for me.

I'll go ahead and say what my thoughts are. I'm not too worried about dying tonight, but I have a feeling that I won't live past night 2 in this game. So I want to try to get some forward momentum going here.

I know people earlier were arguing with the way the vote shaped up today we didn't learn much.. but in fact I think I learned everything i needed to.

I'm not too sad about losing a STARS today, when the person doesnt even know he's in the game, I doubt he would have been a big contributer.. so better him than someone who could be more valuable..

That said, I was struggling all day with one little piece that just was not sitting right. Something about how St.Cronin was playing that just was not fitting into the puzzle in my head perfect. I tried to toss him some lines several times to see what he would do with them, and it got me no where.

I finally a little bit ago realized why. I was looking at things in the wrong perspective. I think I learned everything i needed to yesterday from the conversations and how the very start of the day's voting went. The interaction with lathum, Hoops, St.cronin and fouts gives me exactly what I need.

I can say with 99.9% accuracy right now the following:

1) Either Fouts or St.Cronin is not STARS
2) If we lynch Fouts and he ends up as not STARS, I fully trust Hoops and St.cronin (until at least night 3 when converstions start).
3) If Fouts ends up good, then that means St. Cronin is bad and I'm not sure if it says much about Hoops one way or another.

I'm pretty sure I'll be around tommorrow and my vote will be for Fouts. I think if Fouts dies bad like I perceive he will, it will make my trusted list:

Alan T
Hoopsguy
St.Cronin

Which is a pretty good start for day 2 I hope.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote