View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 08:43 AM   #356
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Thanks.

I'm having a hard time seeing KWhit's moves as being wolfish, it just seems a bit too bold if he was a wolf. But then again I saw that Alan was quite interested in pushing people who he seems to think are overstating their case in the Cold War thing. I don't think either are particularly suspicious at the moment and I'd really like us to concentrate on the quieter people around before this turns into yet another case of lynching people because they're actually saying something relevent.

For someone to be thrown off the rock, I am pretty sure that they would need to be arrested first. As of now, I am the only one arresting people, and while I don't feel that I have much trust for him at this point, its clear that others do feel better about him. Enough to the point that any arrest of him would likely right now until we find other information out would end up in a no-conviction and thus be a wasted move on my part and no better than inaction itself.

Whether or not he gets elected as consul and whether or not he chooses to use the position to pursue personal vendettas will only be seen I suppose. As of now unless I find reason to do otherwise, I plan not on arresting him today as I do not see anything coming from it tommorrow.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote