View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 01:28 AM   #223
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We are fighting…..it looks like…24 mechs and 24 tanks too. Four full companies. Our fighters have kept theirs from battle.

We are using three of the four companies from Myth Battalion

We have Heliades, Styx, and Typhon Companies unfurling.

This is their Helios

Coming off the lines in 3058, the Helios is a ‘Mech originally made for the St. Ives Compact, but after their fall, the ‘Mechs have been found in lots of places. Perhaps the CCAF (Capellan Confederation Armed Forces) sent some salvage from that war here to help reinforce their position ,or maybe they just trade, bought, or whatever itself. The Helios, a 60 ton mech, rocks a Gauss, 2 SRM 6s, and 2 ER Medium Lasers. It can jump, has strong armor, and does NOT have the vulnerable XL engine, which is nice.

Our foes are regular and reliable.

I look over any major tanks I fear. Wow. That is an Alacorn Heavy Tank, featuring three gauss rifles. They have some AC20 units like a Von Luckner Heavy Tank, and a pair of Saladin Assault Hover Tanks. Their vee’s tend ot be heavier (which makes sense, they survived a campaign) and heavier armored stuff, like Puma Assault Tank, Brutus Assault Tank, a pair of Po Assault Tanks, 2 Vedette Medium Tanks, 2 Scorpion Light Tanks, and such. Very few tricky units out there (SRM Carrier, and umm…that’s really it. Unless you count those Zephyr Hovertanks)

As for mechs?

They have a Thunder with a big gun, as well as stuff like an Awesome, Stalker, Helios, Axman, Banshee, Zeus and Warhammer.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-31-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote