View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 06:29 AM   #15
korme
Go Reds

DAY #7

SHANE (2-3-1) vs. TIMOTHY GRAF (3-1-2)
All I know about Tim is that he is a hairdresser. He has a better record than me, but over six days we have both answered 12 questions correctly, so we'll see.

To the questions:

QUESTION #1
A July 8, 2012 ESPN.com story, a Feb. 6, 2018 Bustle story, an Aug. 10, 2016 EOnline story, and a Feb. 12, 2014 Us Weekly story all featured provocative tales from what locale?

Spoiler

QUESTION #2
What alias did Michael Vick frequently use when undergoing STD testing and treatment, according to a lawsuit brought against him by a woman he allegedly slept with?

Spoiler

QUESTION #3
FC Barcelona Bàsquet’s Brandon Davies played in NCAA postseason tournaments in 2010, 2012, and 2013 (but not 2011) for which school?

Spoiler

QUESTION #4
“__________ banged your girlfriend, mate. Sorry to tell you that.” These words, spoken by Nick Kyrgios to Stan Wawrinka at the 2015 Rogers Cup, came during a heated exchange and were justified by Kyrgios afterward when he said, “he was getting a bit lippy with me.” Fill in the blank with the missing player.

Spoiler

QUESTION #5
On Aug. 14, 1997, an electrical outage affecting a bank of lights at Camden Yards forced the Baltimore Orioles to postpone a game against the Seattle Mariners. Later, a conspiracy theory emerged that the Orioles had manufactured the outage as a means of canceling the game in order to preserve Cal Ripken Jr.’s consecutive games played streak. Ripken, the story went, had caught his wife in bed with another man that day, and was either too bruised from fighting the man, too distraught, or some combination of both, to attend the game. According to this now Internet-ubiquitous theory (which, it should be noted, is provably false), who had shacked up with Ripken’s wife?

Spoiler

FINAL SCORE & STANDINGS
Spoiler
korme is offline   Reply With Quote