View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 08:25 PM   #8
Edward64
Head Coach

Nice!

Why do players commit so early? It's a long ways till 2026 but nice catch. The Hogs better do well otherwise I can see him go to greener pastures.

Tay Lockett chooses Hogs over 40 other offers | KNWA FOX24
Quote:
Arkansas has landed San Diego (Calif.) St. John Bosco Class of 2026 defensive back Tay Lockett on Wednesday.

Lockett, 6-0, 175, has committed to Arkansas over offers from 40 other schools including basically all the national powers.
Quote:
“I chose the Hogs because of the program Coach (Sam) Pittman has already shaped it into, but because I know we can only get better,” Lockett said. “Another big reason I chose the Hogs was because all of my family lives in Arkansas. I get the ‘home’ feeling the minute I get around the coaches and players at the University of Arkansas.”
Quote:
Lockett is the first pledge for Arkansas in the Class of 2026. He’s a MaxPreps Preseason All-America.

He chose the Hogs over offers from such schools as USC, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Florida State, Penn State, Georgia, Colorado, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, UCF, Arizona State, Ole Miss, Michigan, Auburn, UCLA and Miami among numerous others.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote