View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 03:58 PM   #424
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Lots of national clubs open up.

I feel I have a very competitive resume:

I’ve won the Portugese Liga 3x, many cups
Won Olympics with Brazil, something they’ve never done before
Got South Africa to the WC and then further than ever before by qualifying.
I have a World Class Reputation

I suspect I can get a really good national side, since I have success and experience in Cups, Olympics, World Cup, and Leagues.

I want to aim high. For Brazil. But nobody who is not Brazilian will ever make it.

Other sides open include Portugal, England, and France, Chile, Greece and Senegal. None of the others seem like good choices. So other than Portugal, I don’t think I’d have a shot at England or anything. I figured Sweden might have opened up. But nope.

But Portugal seems perfectly suited to me. I'm the 3rd best manager in Portugal of all time. No one has won the Liga more than 3 times. Plus, Renoldo is 33 and about to retire. Madeira put the current Portugal franchise on the map with him, and it's doing the same right now with others.

The national squad, in five years, could be Rui Pereira, Jorge Agra, Rodrigues, Costa, GK Jose Moreira, ST Joaquim Sousa, and others I have personally developed. I know these players, I built these players, I made them. I am Portugal

And its time these folks realized it. Madeira built the Past of Portugal, as Ronaldo's light begins to ebb. Madeira is building the Present of Portugal as players like Rodrigues and Costa star. And Madeira is building the Future of Portugal with players like Rui Peirerra and many others.

I made Madeira. Madeira is making Portugal.

And its time to move me to the next level.

South Africa rose to 19th ranked nation in the world. Yay!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote