View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 09:39 AM   #837
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Because I want to at least learn something from a darn lynch. I'll take any lynch at this point, but I'd much rather at least figure out something in the process. If you have a better suggestion, by all means, go for it. The BK thing is starting to ping my radar, too. I'm just not sure we could get enough traction going that way, the way this game is going.

I guess what I'm saying is that my story pretty much boils down to the same as anyone else, given the assumption that everyone is tacitly stating they're a villager. Lynch me, and you'll either say "Damn, he was right about being the Alchemist" or "Yes, he was lying." Lynch anyone else, and you'll either say "Damn, he was right about being a villager" or "Yes, he was lying." I'm not sure what more you learn about by lynching me, other than replacing "villager" with "Alchemist." On top of that, if I'm not the Alchemist, I probably made up that role, so there wouldn't even necessarily be another Alchemist in the game.

You've probably guessed that my preferred suggestion now is No Lynch. I'm leaning toward BK being the Minotaur as my best hunch right now, but my 2nd best hunch is that he's a wolf. I don't suspect him enough to risk losing him if he's a villager, though -- which is why I prefer No Lynch.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote