View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 12:06 PM   #391
QuikSand
lolzcat

What cards do I really WANT?

Dolphins: really, hardly anything. There are a couple cards that might be slight improvements over what I’m running with right now… 96 RB Thurman Thomas, 95DE Mario Williams… But they were just step in for guys who are at most one click below them. There are positions I would like to improve on the dolphins theme team… Safety, center, right guard, defensive tackle. But the cards to do that, simply don’t exist right now. At quarterback, I continue to play with 90 rated Marcus Mariota… The only upgrade available right now is the 95 Dan Marino. They’re apparently was some sort of promotional thing that I missed to get a 92 to a Tagovailoa, but the card from that was not auction of all, so I don’t apparently have any way to buy one.

Browns: a bit more. The big 97 wide receiver OBJ is the obvious thing I covered for that team, he’s still running for more than 1 million coins. There are three or four other players who would be material upgrades for that team, including a DE Malik Jackson, whom I suspect I could play at defensive tackle. I think there are one or two other players where I could make a purchase, and upgrade a position by a couple points. But, at the moment I am not very motivated to play with the Browns.

The big promotion this week will focus on the two teams in this year’s Super Bowl, maybe I get a Larry Ogunjobi card out of it to help the Browns, I can’t think of anything else that would be useful. So, in a holding pattern until something else lands that seems particularly interesting.

I probably already have enough coins on hand to buy all the cards that will help my theme teams for the rest of this year… So in effect I am probably just done with this game. I may keep muddling along, my son and I have been fiddling with a separate team built from daily purchases and packs and lower level challenges, but that is a testament to my boredom with theme team building, as a not very competitive online player.

(please forgive audio typos)
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote