View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #1036
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
I was really hoping I could get this fired up again but I've run into some roadblocks. I did get a new license for my new computer, and the game starts up, but all I get is a black screen when I try to load the dynasty. On the bright side, the game also crashes when I try to start a new game with the default database - so it appears it might be the game itself, and not the saved game (the former seemingly would be easier to fix).

I've posted on the TEW 07 tech support forum (which amazingly still exists, though I don't know if anyone checks it). So we'll see.

I've always wanted to get this dynasty at least through 1986, but if it's truly DEAD I'm up for starting another one with the newest versions of either WMMA or TEW. I'd love to try out the new TEW, as I've skipped the last few versions, but the mod community seems to have taken a big step down. I'm not sure I could get into a real-life current mod, and none of the historical mods inspire confindence in the sense where I'd feel good about starting a long term dynasty. (Can anyone vouch for one as being good?) I've enjoyed all the WMMA dynasties here, and being a pretty casual fan, I could probably just use the default data, which probably has the best gameplay.

I have a link to a fairly good DOTT version for 2010 and the 1997 RL mod is solid.

And like others have said, one of the best dynasties of any kind in FOF history.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote