View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 10:48 PM   #139
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: McFadden is whistled for being offside.. he argues the call.. he gets a yellow card

14 minute mark: Howard stops a 20 yard blast by Adu.

16 minute mark: Ortega's great dribble past three men is stopped by Glen Johnson.. he starts the counterattack.. long pass to Ribiero.. Ribiero passes to Adu in the left side of the box.. Adu dribbles into the 6 yard box.. shoots.. upper right corner.. it sails right by Howard.. into the goal. GOAL. Down 1-0. Darn Adu.

23 minute mark: McFadden is called for being offside ruining a good breakaway.

35 minute mark: Ortega passes to Schreurs.. he passes it to Adriano in the box.. he blasts a shot.. lower right corner.. wide right.

41 minute mark: Howard stops a long shot from Adu.

42 minute mark: Parker gets called for a push on Adu.. Platt says something to Salva.. Salva shoves Platt.. yellow card for Salva.

43 minute mark: Salva with a two footed tackled on Adu.. Salva gets a red card! CRAP! Maybe I fired the guys up too much.

I put Cahais on for McFadden and go with a 4-4-1.

46 minute mark: Adu passes to Adriano left of the box.. Adriano centers it to the far post.. Howard tries to intercept the pass.. he misses it.. Platt heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL. Down 2-0.

Halftime: Down 2-0 They have 42,000 fans here today.

49 minute mark: Ortega with a great dribble in which he evades three defenders.. into the box.. quick pass to Schreurs.. Schreurs shoots.. upper left corner.. Cech dives.. blocks it.. the defense clears it.

59 minute mark: Johnson passes to adu in the midfield.. he dribbles past two of my men.. passes it Sneijder right of the box.. Sneijder centers it for Ribiero.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL. Down 3-0.

61 minute mark: Cech kicks it long to Adriano.. Adriano blows by Boogaart.. shoots from 18 yards out.. upper left corner.. Howard misplays it.. right on by him. GOAL. Down 4-0

73 minute mark: Adu passes to Adriano inside the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. Howard dives.. tips it over the bar.

75 minute mark: Wright on for Adriano and Fletcher on for Parker.

Game over. 4-0 loss. We were dominated. This was the worst defeat I've suffered since becoming manager of Manchester united. The entire team had 6's except for Howard who had a 5 for form.

We were outshot 15-2 (11-1 on target)

Freddy Adu won MoM, 9 for form, 18 of 20 passes, 2 key passes, 1 of 3 tackles, 1 of 3 headers, 10 runs, 1 foul drawn, and 1 goal.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote