View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 01:14 AM   #52
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 2 – I visit the two highest rated DEs in the country in NY. I make an offer to the best. I also make a NY OG offer. I reach out to a number of folks, and have made offers to 5. Oh, and Kendall Cruise is visiting us!

Ready for the biggest regular season game in Del State history?

We do very well for ourselves. DT Robinson is out for a month and Weis will start for him

RB Sughroue was 19 for 79 and 1 score, Miller rushed for another score. Miller was 15 of 26 for 235 and 2:1. Collier and Price with scores. S Marshall Faulk, in his debut start, was MOM and NCAA Defensive Player of the Week with three picks, one a pick six. Andersen a pick as well, and Tims with 2 sacks.

I was hoping Miller was past this stage. The rushing score got him to 3 of our 4 scores, so that’s fine. I just need him to get past this 15, 26, 235 yards stuff. Maybe he’ll relax soon.

Week 3 – I open with offers to RB, OC, DE, WR, and CB. I try but fail to track down some OGs this week, so I call some for next.

Since I showed you last year, here I’ll show you this. This is 100- Konishi. You can see how our academics is better than Purdue and LSU, and our distance is similarly good. Prestige is not currently in the conversation.

Here’s Coggan. As you can see, Georgia is better on both, and assuming they don’t pull off, I’d put us at a distant #2. I stay on Coggan and then make an offer for another DE in PA I just visited as the one I expect to bring in, with Coggan as my extra scholarship for now. I make offers to QB, TE, TE,

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote