Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 08:51 AM   #111
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac
I used to not like dropping a deuce in a public stall, but eventually you just get hooked on the pot.

Anywhere, on my floor there are 7 stalls (2/2/2/1 in the three bathrooms). What I hate is the guy who comes in when I'm dropping one in the large stall, then he sits in the stall right next to me. Dude, just go somewhere else, you have 5 other choices on the floor. Given that there's 3 other floors exactly like that, he has 17 other choices, and my last count was there's 9 stalls on the first floor, so he really has 26 other places he could crap. I really doubt all of those are occupied. Needless to say, I try to use the lone bathroom as often as possible.

However, the other day, I was relaxing in the solo bathroom, and about 3 minutes in a guy came in, try the stall door... backed off, then tried it again... what, did I magically stop crapping and exit in the three seconds? Then instead of leaving, I can hear him breathing and just waiting outside the stall. So I say fuck it, I'm waiting him out. I take out my watch, he ends up waiting 10 more minutes... WTF? This has to break some kind of ettiquette rule.

When I was living in LA I shared a 2 BR/1 bath with 2 other guys. I shared a bedroom. That sucked. anyways, there was a rule that if someone was taking a shower, one of the other guys COULD use the sink area to get ready in the morning. It took some time to get used to this. anyways, not many rules were in place cuz many of them were just assumed. Then this new guy, that took over the other room when we all moved in (new in that we didnt really know him) decided to press the issue. One day im in the shower and I hear someone come in, not unusual but after about 2 minutes the smell was overwhelming, I peek out and CCD is on the toilet dropping a fecal bomb. I was over the top pissed. As soon as the situation was over there was a roommate meeting where the rules were laid out!! in full, no droppin' deuces during morning prayers.

EDIT: Keep in mind this was one of those tiny bathrooms where it went, shower, next to sink, next to toilet...no seperation.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 03-04-2006 at 08:52 AM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote