View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:33 AM   #417
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
By the way, I'm guessing that Cronin was killed last night because of his line of questioning about destroying items that were bad for the village, as well as his reference to an enigmatic PM. Finally, he was one of the players that did not indicate whether or not he found an item. Add all of those things up and I'm guessing the wolves wanted to know just what it was he found Night 1.

Pass, I'm not sure if there is value to offering up what my starting ingredient was. If someone publishes a recipe that lists it as an ingredient I would be excited to have a tangible contribution to offer. I haven't found anything the last two nights while searching, so I can't give something I don't have. But I've been very upfront about my lack of results.

Cronin also had the beeswax. Perhaps the wolves wanted it to make something? We know they have mercury and beeswax. Maybe they were going for those two for a reason. The enigmatic PM is a good point, but my hunch is that its details wouldn't have done much to help us, otherwise cronin would have clarified it more.

As for not revaling your item, that decision is obviously yours. It's not like you're the only one who hasn't (I didn't include LSG and Lathum on my list, since they revealed names, but they didn't reveal their items also). I just wanted to get that info out there.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote