View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:37 AM   #419
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Cronin also had the beeswax. Perhaps the wolves wanted it to make something? We know they have mercury and beeswax. Maybe they were going for those two for a reason. The enigmatic PM is a good point, but my hunch is that its details wouldn't have done much to help us, otherwise cronin would have clarified it more.

As for not revaling your item, that decision is obviously yours. It's not like you're the only one who hasn't (I didn't include LSG and Lathum on my list, since they revealed names, but they didn't reveal their items also). I just wanted to get that info out there.

I think this is a good time to make a suggestion that will make me seem selfish, but is worth discussing.

One of the reasons that I voted for Izulde was because, at the time, he looked like a runaway for the vote and I wanted to be in on his items. I think it would probably be smart for non-wolves to avoid "throwaway" votes from here on, so that we have a greater chance to get lynched players' items and keep them away from the wolves.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote