Thread: Board Games
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #120
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

The Blood Bowl card game looks interesting. I hope it's good. I have been playing a bit of Blood Bowl on-line with the PC game. I have been enjoying it.

I finally got around to playing "Mansions Of Madness" last weekend. The game looks to have a ton of potential. It has a lot of the flavor of "Arkham Horror", but different enough that it's a very different game.

It should have some good re-playability.

I really liked the mechanics they had for opening locks and solving puzzles. There are actual puzzle-type pieces in the game and you get to move/swap-out any number of pieces per turn depending on your character's intellect score. It makes having a balanced party - some fighers/some smart guys - very key.

We also played a game of BSG. The humans lost. Again.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote