View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 02:01 AM   #6
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Okay this idea kind of got lost as I couldn't figure out how to start. But I guess there's no really playing catchup (ketchup)...and I'll begin by updating a long dormant game where I was stuck at 60%.

I have in my possession a terribly organized system of keeping track of my games.

So eavh game I get starts in the SHELF OF SHAME (shame...shame...shame....) and works its way up. Whenever a a game breaks out of it current categoryand graduates to the next, I call that ASCENDING. There was a time that I had a system...whereby I would I would download a couple handfuls of games and play them one after the other. And I would play them ONLY until I got an achievement and then I would stop no matter how quick it came). Or sometimes I would stop if I got bored. I never initially TRY to get achievments since many achs in games come freely just when you play them. Others are harder. Once I've finished a game or progressed quite a bit, only then would I peek at the conditions for getting achs. ANd some games they are easy to pick off the hidden ones. Some require grinding, some progression...some just playing a lot...some are extreme skill challenges. But overall...I have a rule. I am okay with not 100%ing a game if ann achievment becomes too taxing. Some hard ones I will give myself a few days of trying to get it but I am perfectly happy with "letting it go" as some are just too stupid to bother with. One of my favorite things to do though is to ASCEND a game from one category to the next. It makes me happy and makes me feel productive. And really I came up with this achievment hunting scheme to force myself to play games that have sat dorment and unplayed. And cards just weren't enough reason.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote