View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 02:53 PM   #20
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

VtM-tCoNY Ascends from 60% to 85%

I played the second and third characters before and had them die right away. THis time I played the second one again and made it to the end. He was the Bruhaha member. So I played him like a badass. He's exceptionally fast. That's what his power is. So I tried to attack things and escape things more than talking. I befriended the last two npcs, the two girls, one a cuberjack in type of girl who is always online. The other a well...I dunno she lives at the park with her brother. I completed Hope's quest and got rescued by her. Met tomika and did all but complete her. Both rescued me. I also got two achs I shouildn't have due to a glitch that happens when you alttab to another window. One of those was not brefriending ANY of the NPCs.
Will have to go back and check out that ending. Also VERY disappointed that no matter which character you take ALL the quests are the same including the main storyline and who speaks up for you (who your mentor is) and there is ZERO variation on what happens at the end of the storyline no matter what you do! SEVERELY disappointing for a Choose Your Own Adventure with multiple endings. I mean that's the point.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote