View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 10:01 PM   #22
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Also took a few games of Talisman. This is the digital version of the 90s board game. They let you play 1 expansion fort free every week and this week it's The Harbinger Expansion a really shiitty hard dlc. revelations, seven signs, doom, horsemen, heralds of doom, angels, the4 works. Things happen and you have to win before they do. I got 3 achs out of 2 games of it. First I played the Celstial, an angel...total badass. GOt his ach. (Each character has its own ach to get). Then second game I got two really hard ones.
Gentle Graves - Win the game before the Dear RIse (1.3% of steam users got it) and
Clean Sweep - Win the End of Days ending without any heralds and horsemen in play. To do this I had to play a 2 player game playing both players. Usually I let one of them be AI, but that causes them to go for the win, sometimes before I'm ready and often they are difficult to kill since this game is all random movement and hard to move where you need to. Anyway was still hard since this expsion is really a Pve game as the E is so harsh.

and only 0.3% of Talisman players got this ach!...this is like the 5th rarest ach I've gotten.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote