View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #446
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I can buy ntn's reveal. I am pretty sure Danny is good myself. I am only a vanilla villager but I dropped hints starting day one that I was the seer, figuring maybe I could get myself night killed and spoil the wolves' night. Obviously they didn't pick up on it or didn't buy it.

But Danny obviously did pick up on it, and several times mentioned that he wasn't going to vote me (which I'm surprised nobody jumped on). The fact that Danny thought I was hinting at being the seer, but nobody night killed me, suggests very strongly to me that Danny is good.

He is the only one who clearly knew what I was hinting though, so that's all I got from that.

I would not be surprised at all to find that Pass is the cunning. I know when I'm a cunning I do anything I can to draw just enough attention for a scan, and he's certainly done that.

I'm not particularly keen on voting someone who's been scanned though while there's at least two other wolves out there.

I didn't pick up on your seer hints, but I picked up on Danny reading you seer hints -- when he said he won't be voting for you, I was pretty sure he was the seer (that's who I was referring to earlier). And since I thought Danny scanned you, that's why I jumped from voting you Day 1 to trying to save you Day 3.

Thank God for the ntn reveal though -- I was *this* close to fake revealing as the seer, and saying who I thought Danny scanned, and hoping you guys would pick up on the fact that I was trying to save the real seer.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote