View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 07:46 PM   #579
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
If he's that lousy a shot that he was winging the guy in the arms then no way was he hitting him in the head while he was running at him.

I used to coach soldiers on the M9 back in the day and I can assure you that a poor (or off-center) shot grouping can easily be coupled with a miracle head shot...but typically your aim gets amazingly better the closer your target is to you. So I'm okay with the bullrush theory. On the same note, knowing how inaccurate a poorly aimed handgun can be in ideal situations, I wouldn't be surprised if Brown started to flee, the cop fired at his back, and missed but got Brown to initially surrender only to find he's become target practice by the now panicked cop...which initiated the alleged Brown Bullrush. In a quickly escalating scenario that first involved close-quarters conflict, I wouldn't be surprised if both parties were panicked after the initial gun-struggle and gun-fire.

Couple of notes.

1. Not all black people are thugs, but this one was.
2. Not all cops handle intensely stressful situations like John McClane, and this one didn't.

Bottom line, I'm ready to write the entire episode off as dumb vs dumber at this point.

Last edited by Dutch : 08-18-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote