View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 08:03 PM   #244
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

A few days later, after the weekend is over, at lunch hour, you all break away from your various cliques and head to the boiler room. This time you tear through the door and march down stairs. The remaining eight of you gather is a semi-circle around the boiler.

You look around at each other sheepishly. The unavoidable logic that at least one of you has killed Wayne and Kristy is still fresh in your mind. After a few moments of silence, one of you calls for another vote.

The vote is cast and Esther Feinberg is chosen to be cast into the boiler. Sensing the end is near, she turns and looks at a cluster of males in the center of the semi-circle.

“Don’t throw me in, please,” she pleads. You don’t even look at her in the eye.

She tries another tactic. She takes off her glasses and looks at several boys seductively. “Are you sure?”

“Yes Esther, we’re sure.”

Esther pushed out her rather small breasts and says, “Don’t you want to doooooo me?”

One of the guys points out, “Esther, one of your pimples is bleeding.”

Another guy asks, “Is it okay that I’m totally turned on right now?”

In desperation, Esther offers to sleep with any male in the room. No one is willing to take her up on the offer, although one of you has to move to cleverly conceal how turned on he is.

The ladies in the room begin to surround Esther, and within seconds she is forced back into the Boiler. Her quick scream turns into the crackle of fat burning. After watching for a few moments, you leave, although the boy who had the hard on secretly picks up a broken pair of glasses and pockets them for later…use.

Chapter Three has ended, Chapter Four has begin and will end at 2:00 am EST.

If you are submitting a Chapter Four action, please also tell me in hat pm if it is alright for me to end the Chapter early.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote