View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 12:48 PM   #244
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I agree with your logic above. I can't wait, though, so I hope my vote for ITC proves useful. I feel either way we're nabbing a wolf, though. Whoever doesn't die today, I would think would be the strongest candidate tomorrow for sure.

Well the only issue that I worry about here is we're basing some of that on Ntndeacon's word which right now isn't looking too trustworthy. It appears that if Cronin and Ntn both are indeed wolves, they would have communication now with each other based on cronin's scan of ntn last night.

So part of me is wondering if ntn is throwing a diversion to keep cronin alive another day. Whether or not imthecrew is a wolf is an interesting decision then as ntn might have scanned someone else and instead just said he scanned ITC to buy cronin time.. or he could have scanned him and have him not turn up as a wolf for him... or this whole conspiracy theory could be unfounded and my mind running off with things.

I agree though if there are 3 wolf scans on ITC, its hard to argue going for that today.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote