View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 03:50 AM   #72
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethius View Post
I played around a bit with the demo for SO3 and I had the same problems with it that I've had with all versions - they just don't handle US based racing well enough for me. Seeing the first 1/4 of a 7f allowance race go in :26 just kills me (final time of 1:25). The first 5f of a 1 1/4 graded race went in 1:11. That kind of stuff completely takes me out of the game, which is unfortunate because the game has so much other good stuff in it.

As someone who doesnt follow racing in real life beyond the triple crown, and as such dont know that those #s are apparently way off, it doesnt bother me at all. Since that appears to be the big complaint i hear about SO3 in comparison to Racing Breed, im strongly leaning to purchasing SO3. If someone can tell me other areas RB is better, id love to hear. But so far all i have heared is that SO3's times are a bit off, which i can live with as long as its universal for all horses and not just races i watch.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote