View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 05:49 AM   #2467
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
RA credited hoops and i with tipping him on saldana, though that i cannot claim...i mentioned him, but didnt have a read on saldana yet.
I went back to this PM, which was the 2nd one you sent to me:

Quote:
Another idea is looking at players who didnt check in as survivors(either special roles or others possibly).

Heres a list of check-ins by my count(in order of posting):
1.Myself(post 50)...first person to call survivor, i know im not an other

2.Mckerney...makes a joke, post 51..follows it up with another a few later...no mention of survivor

3.Schmidty - Post 53...just says "I am here"

4.bearcat - post 55 claims survivor...so far has seemed helpful

5.Hoopsguy - claims survivor(56)...always one to watch...like myself hasnt been a wolf in awhile...he is always near the top of my suspicion list becuase i know how bad he can screw us.

6.Tanglewood(57) claims survivor
7.alan(58)-just checks in
8.pennywise - claims survivor(59)
9.Kingfc(60) never claims survivor...king and penny above were the two to latch onto number idea so far, something to not
10.Kwhit(69) claims survivor
11.Saldana(71)-another bolded, claims villager...interesting he doesnt say survivor
12.Sundvls(70)-makes random post, then provides great detail on show
13.RPI(81) - doesnt check in, just thanks sun for info
14.Desnudo(84) - again, doesnt check in...just starts talking
15.gramat(87)-claims survivor
16. Swaggs(92) - "i am here"...
17.Desmond(97) - just starts talking...wait, who the hell is desmond?
I combined that with hoops' breakthrough of "simple" and it was pretty easy from there. It's somewhat of a shame that I went back to Day 1 and Day 2 conversations on Days 5-6. The voting patterns helped as well, but this was the major piece of evidence in my mind.

Then again, a broken clock is right twice a day. Guess I got lucky on saldana and Desmond.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote