View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 11:40 PM   #517
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDancer
Great season EF.
I look foward to riding the rails. Your club just seems to come up an inch short in the three competitions, the FA Cup, UEFA Cup, and Premier League. Must be how the Philadelphia Eagles feel. But you got to be proud of the turnaround. Going from 5th to 2nd, from the UEFA Cup to Champions League Group State, I think you done well in rightening the ship.

If you stayed at Wigan, do you feel you could of done better then they did? I would presume writing dynasties really adds a "history" that you can look over and think about, and really brings a sense of reality. Hopefully mine will be as good.

Anyways, time for the new season.

You had to go there with the Eagles?

I think I could have done better at Wigan, but I'm not sure that it would have been much better. I think I probably could have avoided relegation, but I'll never know. I think the manager really under-utilized Fabrice Begeorgi. He isn't good enough, or I would acquire him for Manchester United. But, he was good enough to play for them more. Oh well, I'll have to hope they can right the ship and get back up here on their own.

I definitely get a deepened sense of history and wondering what if as I write these threads and play the game.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote