View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 03:42 PM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 Feb, 1448 – Champa is annexed by Dai Viet

I order 2000 more troops assembled.

My allies are bigger and stronger than Maguindanao’s. Their army is 6k strong, if I can have a bigger army on the ground, I should get some potential victories short term.

16 July –

I declare war on Maguindanao

I call on both of my allies and they agree, and I owe them each war-favors. Both of their allies are in as well.

Let’s run this island red with the blood of our foes!

10 Sept – I take Lanao and move to their capital

11 Oct – I win a big battle in their capital and my leader, gained a Defensive trait bonus

26 Oct – I rout the rest of their army

14 Nov – I crush a Maynila army that arrived to support them and routed it.

3 Jan, 1449 – I offer ally Ternate a white peace after their army was routed by my ally, and they lost a naval battle. They accept and pull out of the war.

19 Feb – With a negative warscore, Maynila also accepts a white peace. That leaves just one nation left.

26 Feb – I win a major naval battle against them.

27 Feb – We have a new heir to the throne, Lehat, a 4/2/3 leader

I have a +46 warscore right now,

I take Lanao and get war reparations.

Lanao – I invest 37 ADM tech to make this a core. Tropical coastline with a development level of 8, the Spice trade is big here, and it has a Filipino Animist group of folks that live here, joining our great nation. It has a current unrest of 14.9%, and after the core finishes and it’s a key part of our nation, I will then send over a missionary. After those two have completed, it should be a bigger part of our national identity and work fully. It currently has 75% autonomy, so we are only getting 0.05 monthly from it right now. It’s directly north of their holding, west of ours, adjacent to some weaker held spaces.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote