View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 04:10 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

4 Mar – I fabricate a claim on their capital and final holding - Maguindanao

15 April – Our stability rises to 2. I kept my administrative power unspent, but I didn’t need as much as I was expecting to invest in making Lanao a part of our patrimony. So I instead updated our stability.

1 May - I disband 1000 of my troops

29 June – With the War rep, I finished a mission to increase our income and we get bonuses to construction cost and time.

6 Oct – I choose to protect our trade in an event that fires and our production drops and trade rises for a few years. Prior to it, I was making 1.31 monthly from trade

1 Mar, 1450 – I get an event that rises my stability after I invest some gold, so I am happy for the free raise at the hardest level (stability can go up to +3, and in takes increasing more ADM power to raise it each time. Now I can focus on tech growth)

After making it my focus, with my adviser here is my tech growth:

Admin – 9/month
Diplomatic – 4/month
Military – 5/month

10 July – Lanao is now a core (the length and cost is dropped for provinces we had a claim on), and I send in the missionary to convert them to the true faith. This should take around 21 months

I turn West Maguindanao into a state of ours. This elevates their administrative structure, and drops their autonomy. We’ll make more cash, and other holdings from that region will also join that state after being cored, but I only have so many states to go around.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote