View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

20 May – I cut my autonomy in Cebu by 25% and increase rebelliousness.

11 June - Our adviser dies! Anyone else I like?

I hire Bata Saja Elok, a level 1 ADM adviser, who brings +10% tax modifier to the party.

2 July – More Indian nations annexed in war.

1 Nov – Another native uprising.

10 Nov - Put down by our professional army

2 Feb, 1463 – Bengal annexes Koch in war

5 May –

MIL TECH 5 – Standardized Pikes

We get new and better soldiers, and increased abilities in combat.

I upgrade my military. Once that happens, I’ll be ready for war

1 June – Bengal annexes Tirhut

1 September – I have my army next to theirs, and then I declare war and march my army over. Joining us are all of our allies. They are aided by Sulu and Ternate.

27 Sept – We defeat their main army in the capital. I break off my cavalry to run them down while leaving behind the rest to siege their capital.

15 Oct – I rout their army

14 Jan, 1464 – Kutai defeats the Sulu navy badly.

1 Mar – Our heir gains the secretive trait that will help intrigue and spy stuff

8 July – We capture the Maguindanao capital. Ternate pulls out of the alliance with a white peace. I move to Sulu.

14 July – I annex Maguindanao and head to peace.

Maguindanao –
The heart of the island is this southwestern formal capital. I invest some ADM tech to get a core here. The Spice trade is pushed here by the Filipino Animist folks that work the hills of this coastal port tropical province. With a 14 development, it gives me 0.35 ducats monthly, and rocks just 40% autonomy and it has a Temple.

Here let’s take a look see at the area and us.

I am showing you the province on the left as well, and you can see my various power, cash, and more here as well as the colonial development currently ongoing at Caraga. I expect to go north next and get Leyte and connect Cebu and Caraga. To my immediate north is my ally Madyas.

Now that I gave built up militarily, I might look for peaceful expansion and vassalization and such.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-25-2018 at 11:15 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote