View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 10:44 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

15 July, 1467 – Maguindanao concerts to Hinduism!!! They have finally joined our brethren here on the island that have also seen the light.

I cut its autonomy and it’s cash influx raises to 0.98 monthly.

1 Dec – Uprising by natives again. I, of course, have my army here and puts it right on down.

2 Jan, 1468 – I take out a fabricated claim on the capital and remaining holding of Madyas

15 Mar – Buglas has been cored. I order a marketplace here. I hand it to the Kshatriyas estate of nobility to run.

23 April – I finish a mission to expand my nation. My capital gets a bunch of development for free as a reward.

1 May – I have enough DIP power to get my next Idea.

Expansion Idea #2 – Quest for the New World

I can recruit Conquistadors to explore land provinces and explorers for sea ones.

22 May – I pipe in Marriageable Women into Caraga and it’s tax base and population increase

Caraga – 4 development from the Coffee farmers here in this tropical coastline port that’s next to us. I order a Missionary here, because it didn’t convert, which is unusual. It’s still Filipino though. I order colonists north to Leyte and my army will follow. I am already getting 0.21 in gold from this monthly.

1 June – I recruit an Explorer and give it my two Early Large Vessels to explore the southern part of the Indies here.

25 June – Native uprising in Leyte.

2 July - Put down

12 Oct – I side with my nobility and gain tax, but my merchants aren’t happy, so I grant a monopoly, and lose 5 prestige, to make nice with them.

1 Jan, 1469 – Our ruler gains Just and this drops unrest over the area

1 May – I now have full maps of the entire Indies. I’ll order my folks into the Indian Ocean next.

I now have Makassar, Buton, Luwu, Tidore nations on my radar, plus I have much of New Guinea on our radar.

9 Aug – We enter into a Royal Marriage with Majaphit

2 Sept – I name Brunei my new rival. This will make our ally on Borneo, Kutai, very happy.

29 Sept – We end the East Indian Ocean exploration

11 Oct – Caraga converts

1 Nov – I order a marketplace in Lanao.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-25-2018 at 11:15 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote