View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 12:31 AM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 Jan, 1473 – Rebellion in Maguindanao

2 Feb – Defeated!

25 May – Another piping marriageable women event in Leyte, so an increase of 200 colonists there.

22 June – I accept a petition today from my merchant guild to take over Cebu as they will increase its tax base by 2.

8 July – Our Queen gives us 5 legitimacy as she does a good job hosting events and such

8 Aug – Our trice with Madyas is up

1 Sept – I kick out more spies from Madyas

2 Dec –

MIL TECH 6 – Arquebus

I can get new forces, and I can make barracks. Upgrades on the way

28 Dec – I order another large ship.

1 April, 1474 – I fabricate a claim on Sulu

1 July – Our Rajah passes!

We have 6 pretender regiments rise up in Caraga

Our new ruler, Lahat 1, is 4/2/3 with secretive skill and is 25.

He also chooses Surya as his personal deity

15 Aug – We put down the pretender rebels. I reup our Royal Marriages with Kutai, Maynila and Tondo.

1 Nov – I declare war on Madyas

This is a solo war, as one of my allies is theirs as well (Kutai) and they have no desire to mess with this war, and other allies aren’t needed, so I don’t bring them in.

My navy is already in the bay blockading them, and my army next door against their 2k defenders. I move in.

29 Nov – I rout their army.

30 July, 1475 - Panay falls to us

9 Aug – I capture 3 ships from the navy that falls into us.

I annex Madyas.

I take Panay and it’s cash. This was not something I was looking for. But they wanted war, so they got it.

Panay
– Grain farmers here work here and I invest around 75 Admin power to core it due to its higher value. 12 development, coastline, tropical, and it has a Temple built here too. Filipino and Hindu people here help to ring us in, and the autonomy is just 40% and we are already making 0.34 monthly. This island is on a straight from us in the south in Buglas, and heads north to the island of Mindoro, under the control of our ally Tondo. It’s a port as well, so our naval limit increases.

I use the blood money to send gifts to the final two holdings on the Philippines – Tondo and Maynila

I can invest in Expansion Idea #3, but I am holding off. I want to save up for the next Tech increase instead.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-25-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote