View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 06:57 PM   #32
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 October –

ADMIN TECH 8 –

I can build courthouses and I get bonus to state creation

12 Nov – My armies are too spread out right now and I have to spend some MIL power to drop a future rebellion at home in Tondo.

18 April, 1495 – My main army arrives back in Laguna

25 May – I get a colonial expansion event for Bikol

29 July – Sulu and Lehad Datu are now cores. I order a Missionary to Lehad Datu, and it will take a while it seems.

23 Sept – Palawan now a core. Palawan, Sulu, and Taytay are a region, and I name them a state now, not a territory.

29 Sept – I officially order us to finish the mission we had on bringing in vassals and making them happy. We now get an event to drop my cost to Diplomatically annex vassals for 25 years.

1 Oct – We announce the annexation of Maynila has begun

15 Nov – I initiate a policy called the Din-I Ilahi that will essentially give me a reduce -6% tech cost

Din-i Ilahi - Wikipedia

Check it out if you want to read more

4 Mar, 1496 – Rebellion in Tondo.

24 Mar – Taken down

1 July –

Bikol
– 6 development, coastline, port, tropical, this former colony has incense as a spice and connects Laguna to the north with the island of Samar to the south. The Filipino and Hindu works make us 0.20 monthly.

My next local target is Zamboanga, which connects Buglas to the north with Lanao and Maguindanao on the eastern shore, and I order my army here to put out the natives.

1 Sept –

Ampon – 75% autonomy, coastline, 12 development, tropical, next to Ceram in the Sea of Banda, Coffee makers of Animist and Moluccan culture, making us 0.07 monthly.

Next target – Ceram, next to Ampon

27 Sept – I have taken out the natives in Zamboanga

24 Oct – I updated Ampon to a state dropped the autonomy, and now we have 0.44 coming from it.

1 Nov – I get a Gift to the State event and some free cash. I invest it into a Manufactory. I order a Farm Estate in Panay

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote